Online Database of Built Heritage Resources of the Philippines
The Silva House was co-owned by half brothers Benito Silva and Padre Anastacio del Corro, the founder of St. Catherine's School and builder of the Church. It was transferred from an old site Naga to its present site in the late 1800's. The house is not much from the outside, but it is perhaps the most intact of the houses in Carcar. The house has been featured in Filipino Style as the "Painted House of Carcar" for its inside walls looking like wallpaper, when in fact it is painted.
Post a Comment